Guillevin International is looking to hire interested applicants for the vacant post of Delivery Driver. The company has demanded 3 years of experience and a valid Class 5 Driving License.
After hiring the suitable individual he will be assigned tasks like delivering the orders, driving the delivery van, loading/unloading the goods, collecting the total bills, and maintaining the van accordingly.
- Deliver the goods within the required time frame, at the right location, and at the right customer;
- Work in team with the person responsible for deliveries in order to maximize delivery routes;
- Unload and place the material as per customers’ preferences;
- Good listener towards customers and meet their needs;
- Deal with route and itinerary changes;
- Other related Warehouse tasks as assigned.
- Good knowledge of spoken French is required, English knowledge is an asset;
- Hold a valid Class 5 driving license with a minimum of 3-year driving experience;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Client oriented;
- Be able to handle loads under 50lb.
Interested applicants can follow link for further information and the application process. After submission of the application, wait for a positive response from the management side.
If you liked this job post about the new Delivery Driver Jobs in Canada, do share it with others in your social circle. Stay in touch for getting more related updates on a regular basis
To apply for this job please visit guillevin.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.